Hello, i'm sorry for keeping you in suspense regarding my blogs since your last visit. I've not been very well.
You should be justifiably disappointed in my blog so far. But please forgive me.
From next week, i will start getting you updated about what you need to know as well happenings in the Ashanti region. These will include events, tourism, business, politics, agriculture, tradition & culture, people and many more issues of interest.
So please, don't give up yet as i assure you of getting you hooked to this blog through objective, unadulterated, factual and sacred stories as i do in journalism.
Thank you for  reposing trust and confidence in my ability to satisfy your information needs about the Ashanti region and also for visiting my blog. May God richly bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUTE FACTORY IS BACK

THE STATE OF KUMASI'S 'INDUSTRIAL AREA

KWAMANG SHS NEEDS URGENT HELP