BREAKING NEW GROUNDS
I am pleased to have been able to acquire new skills in information and communication technology, specifically in new media and internet journalism that has helped to broaden my horizon in journalism. Thanks to a training course jointly organized by the Voice of America, VOA, and the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation, GBC, at the New Media Hub, an ict training centre in Accra.

Thanks to the course, i have been able to create my long wished personal  Blog, the 'noseiwusuashanti' with the name 'ASHANTI TODAY' to provide comprehensive content on happenings in the Ashanti region. I was have as well been able to create a g-mail account in addition to my e-mail address. Additionally, i have learnt to create a YouTube account to enable me to 'push' my news stories as a journalist to break new grounds.

In fact, the first of the three-day training programme has been very insightful, eye opener and a confidence builder for me in the new media.

It has given me a renewed confidence as i aspire to be among the best in the field of journalism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUTE FACTORY IS BACK

THE STATE OF KUMASI'S 'INDUSTRIAL AREA

KWAMANG SHS NEEDS URGENT HELP